1993-1997 Camaro Firebird Direct Fit Engine Harness for Holley Terminator X, HP, Terminator X Max, or Dominator ECU
Requires EFI 24x or EFI 58x Crank/Cam Signal Conversion
Part #: 100-05000
- Weight: 8 Pounds
Lead Time: 5 to 10 business days
IMPORTANT - A Holley EFI system upgrade deserves pre-planning to be sure you will achieve all that you expect for your project. A Holley EFI system should be considered stand-alone with certain add-on features that may or may not offer integration with your vehicle.
This harness is for use with 1993-1997 Camaro or Firebird with LT1 engine when using a Holley EFI ECU (HP, Dominator, Terminator X, or Terminator X Max).
- Requires engine to be equipped with a crank and cam signal conversion compatible with Holley EFI ECUs.
- Harness assumes engine is using an EFI Connection 24x/1x crank/cam signal conversion. Contact us if you have a different crank/cam signal conversion. We can offer adapter harness(es) for your application.
How is this harness different than a Holley EFI main engine harness?
- Direct fit into 1993-1997 Camaro and Firebird. Our harness is designed to fit the engine bay and connect with the vehicle's original wiring (like body-side harness connectors C100, C105, C210, C220, C230). With Holley's main engine harness being nearly 3 feet too long, there's no where to hide their extra wires.
- EV1 injector wiring is integrated into the harness. No injector sub harness involved.
- Crank sensor wiring designed to fit the crank sensor from within the timing cover.
- Cam sensor wiring designed to fit the cam sensor from within the timing cover.
- MAP sensor wiring designed to fit the LT1 MAP sensor.
- Knock sensor wiring designed to fit the LT1 knock sensor.
- TPS wiring designed to fit the LT1 TPS.
- Harness routing follows the LT1 engine layout (and not the LS engine layout).
- Electric fans operation is integrated.
- Starter crank wiring is integrated.
- Oil pressure gauge wiring is integrated.
- Coolant temperature gauge wiring is integrated.
- Oil level switch wiring is integrated.
How is this harness similar to a Holley EFI main engine harness?
- Follows Holley wire colors for any future troubleshooting.
- Includes the same specialty shielded crank, cam, and wide band O2 wires.
- Manufactured with production tooling (not general repair tooling).
- All splices are ultrasonically welded (not soldered).
- Includes the same 10 way Metri-Pack I/O connection for support with Holley's Inputs/Outputs harnesses.
- Includes the same 4 way Metri-Pack Power Tap connection for easy sensor add-on capability.
- Includes the same 4 way Molex CAN bus connection.
So is this harness plug and play?
This harness is plug and play with the LT1 engine. Remove original LT1 engine harness, install this engine harness, set the initial ECU calibration, turn the ignition key and the engine will run. The following additional considerations are necessary:
- Instrument cluster speedometer support may require a Dakota Digital SGI-5E module.
- Instrument cluster tachometer support may require a Dakota Digital SGI-8E module.
- Holley HP ECU and Terminator X ECU are not compatible with the Camaro Firebird two-wire VSS.
- 4L60E and two-wire VSS support require Holley Dominator ECU or Terminator X Max ECU.
- ECU control of air conditioning will require use of available inputs/outputs.
- ECU control of reverse lockout solenoid (T56) will require use of available inputs/outputs.
- ECU control of EVAP purge solenoid will require use of available inputs/outputs.