1993-1997 Camaro Firebird Bare Bones Harness Minus Fuel Injection
Part #: 100-02351
- Weight: 8 Pounds
Lead Time: 5 to 10 business days
This is an EFI Connection exclusive harness we are excited to offer to enthusiasts who want to use a Holley EFI system with Holley's stand-alone engine wire harness. Think of this harness as a 1993-1997 Camaro or Firebird engine harness that excludes fuel injection while retaining the following features:
- Alternator (generator) connection and control through the instrument cluster.
- Coolant temperature sending unit connection for instrument cluster gauge.
- Oil pressure sending unit connection for instrument cluster gauge.
- Oil level switch connection for instrument cluster telltale lamp.
- VSS connection for instrument cluster speedometer function (requires Dakota Digital SGI-5E module).
- Tachometer signal for instrument cluster tachometer function (requires Dakota Digital SGI-5E module).
- Backup lamp switch connector for T56 transmission equipped vehicles.
- Electric fans low speed operation.
- Electric fans high speed operation.
Constructed in-house with all new Aptiv (formerly Delphi) components using production crimp tooling and ultrasonic ground splice. The harness is finished with high temperature fiberglass sleeving and split braided wrap to match the appearance of Holley's engine wire harness.